chicken meme war 🐓

• Author

Please post your chicken memes here! May the best Fabulous Fool win!

• June 18, 2024 at 5:57 pm #2236

• June 18, 2024 at 5:57 pm #2241

Oh, no! We’re experiencing technical difficulties 😧 It seems some of you have moseyed on over and haven’t been able to post–so unacceptable. I appreciate you trying and I’m looking into what mess I’ve created here.

I’ll keep you posted here and in The Friday Tomfoolery.

I appreciate you! 🤠💜🩷

• June 18, 2024 at 5:57 pm #2242

Because, let’s be real–we need a momentary, summertime, terrible news cycle diversion to lighten our hearts and a meme-a-thon is just what the Doc ordered. (I’m the Doc, in case you’re wondering 🤔)

• Lisa Norman
      June 18, 2024 at 5:57 pm #2247

I wish we could post images here. I will share a chicken jok-ish and y’all will just have to imagine the face of a chicken staring at the screen. On the image, it says, “I dream of a day when a chicken can cross the road without its motives being questioned!”

• June 18, 2024 at 5:57 pm #2248

😖 That’s a good one. I wish you could’ve posted! The protection shield is working overtime, lol.

• Ami
      June 18, 2024 at 5:57 pm #2249

Okay, Fabulous Fools!

My wonderful tech wizard/friend has figured a work around for the kink in my controlled chaos. We can post words here–no images, no links for now. My guard donkeys are doing a kick-ass job of keeping the trolls and spammers at bay, but they are so good that they were keeping everyone else at bay, too! They’re “OP” as the gaming kids say (which suddenly has made me super uncool, but there you have it).

I enjoyed Lisa’s attempt at the game, so many you could word charade your meme?

Thanks for your patience and meme away in the best non-image way 😬

Reply To:

chicken meme war 🐓

Your information: